Wednesday 18 December 2013

"What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand." Confucius

What I hear, I forget.
What I see, I remember.
What I do, I understand.
- Confucius


Peter O’Connor Performance Partner

Team development training and Executive Coaching

In this week’s 10 minute networking talk at the Dublin Business Network, Peter O’Connor from Irish based training company Performance Partners informed the group on what he does for companies.

His experience which he has gained over a 30 year period lends itself effectively to challenge leaders who cannot lead, poorly thought-out strategies that don’t inspire staff, a lack of team work and bad communication. He also highlighted disengaged workforces, ill-fitting roles for individuals and sales people and others who aren’t performing and fail to reach targets and potential.

Peter stressed how the role of training and executive coaching is intended to deliver on the performance objectives of a company by supporting people to be the best they can be and by supporting leaders to get the best from their people.

It was underlined in the presentation that problems that arise out of this situation do so due to a lack of continued support once the training has been executed. Peter reiterated the importance of coaching and how it can solidify and support what has been looked at and learned in training bringing the performance to a more magnified and effective level. Research was mentioned that supported the benefits of coaching staff and workers in this area.

The network presentation was concluded by Peter highlighting that Performance Partners.ie have a range of change oriented training courses available including business skills building and coaching for leaders and people who own the business problems.

Check out www.performancepartners.ie for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment